- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blake Shelton - Cheers, It's Christmas
- Write a Review
- #K63255 000000000 K63255000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/11/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 holiday album by the country artist. Cheers, It's Christmas is the first Christmas album and se...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/11/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 holiday album by the country artist. Cheers, It's Christmas is the first Christmas album and seventh studio album by Blake Shelton. Included on the album is a rendition of Michael Bublé's "Home", done here as a duet with the original artist and featuring Christmas-themed lyrics written by Bublé at Shelton's request. Other collaborators on the album include Shelton's wife, Miranda Lambert the supergroup Pistol Annies, which comprises Lambert, Ashley Monroe, and Angaleena Presley Shelton's mother, Dorothy Shackleford Trypta-Phunk, a funk side project founded by Shelton's touring band Kelly Clarkson Reba McEntire and Xenia, who placed second on the first season of The Voice, a televised singing competition on which Shelton is a judge;Track List:1. Jingle Bell Rock (Featuring Miranda Lambert) 2:03;2. White Christmas 3:37;3. Oklahoma Christmas (Featuring Reba McEntire) 3:28;4. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! 2:48;5. There's a New Kid in Town (Featuring Kelly Clarkson) 4:30;6. Santa's Got a Choo Choo Train 3:35;7. Home (Featuring Michael Bublé) 3:46;8. Winter Wonderland 2:15;9. The Christmas Song 3:55;10. Blue Christmas (Featuring Pistol Annies) 2:06;11. I'll Be Home for Christmas 3:24;12. Silver Bells (Featuring Xenia) 3:10;13. Time for Me to Come Home (Featuring Dorothy Shackleford) 2:40;14. The Very Best Time of Year (Featuring Trypta-Phunk) 2:58
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.