- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blake Shelton - Loaded: The Best of Blake Shelton
- Write a Review
- #K58141 000000000 K58141000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/11/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 collection from the country great. Loaded: The Best of Blake Shelton is the first greatest hits...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/11/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 collection from the country great. Loaded: The Best of Blake Shelton is the first greatest hits album by Blake Shelton. Shelton made his debut with the single "Austin". The lead-off single from his self-titled debut album, "Austin" spent five weeks at #1 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. The gold-certified debut album also produced two more Top 20 hits. His second and third albums, 2003's The Dreamer and 2004's Blake Shelton's Barn & Grill, were each certified gold as well. His fourth album, Pure BS (2007), was re-issued in 2008 with a cover of Michael Bublé's pop hit "Home" as one of the bonus tracks. His fifth album, Startin' Fires was released in November 2008. It was followed by the extended plays Hillbilly Bone and All About Tonight in 2010, and this collection that same year. He is also known as a judge on televised singing competitions Nashville Star, Clash of the Choirs, and The Voice. He has been on The Voice since it's inception, and four out of the eight seasons, his teams have won.;Track List:1. Austin 3:50;2. Ol' Red 3:42;3. The Baby 3:55;4. Playboys of the Southwestern World 4:29;5. Some Beach 3:24;6. Goodbye Time 3:23;7. Nobody But Me 2:38;8. Don't Make Me 4:06;9. The More I Drink 3:37;10. Home 3:49;11. She Wouldn't Be Gone 3:35;12. Hillbilly Bone (Feat. Trace Adkins) 3:44;13. Kiss My Country Ass 4:12;14. All About Tonight 3:25;15. Who Are You When I'm Not Looking 3:08
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.