- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blame One - Walk in the Sun
- Write a Review
- #K91640 000000000 K91640000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/03/2013;Notes:In September 2010, Blame One hit J57 up via twitter when he heard that the legendary NYC record store and hip-hop cultu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/03/2013;Notes:In September 2010, Blame One hit J57 up via twitter when he heard that the legendary NYC record store and hip-hop cultural icon Fat Beats was closing it's doors, knowing that's where J57 worked, to tell him he was sorry to hear the sad news. They immediately clicked and linked up for a project. Fast-forward to 2013 and they give you the "Walk in the Sun" LP. About Blame One: West Coast emcee, Blame One is a part of the Dirty Science crew (Exile, Blame One, Blu, Aloe Blacc, Fashawn, Johaz). He is a veteran in the game with a slew of albums and EPs under his belt. Sean Price, in an interview about their collaboration 'Disturbed' (Produced by Exile), said Blame One was one of two people that ever outshined him on a track. About J57: East Coast producer/emcee J57 is a part of the Brown Bag AllStars (Audible Doctor, DeeJay Element, DJ E Holla, J57, Koncept & Soul Khan). Closely linked to DJ Premier & DJ Eclipse, J57 has of late been a highly sought after producer in the indie hip-hop scene.;Track List:1. B.L.A.M.E.57;2. They Don't Know;3. The Movement;4. Zonin';5. Circuit Overload;6. Knowledge Wisdom Overstanding;7. Just a Memory (Interlude);8. Before the Sunset;9. How Much Time's Left;10. Mad Money;11. SD to BK;12. Lucid Dream;13. Walk in the Sun;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.