- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bleachers - Gone Now
- Write a Review
- #K57048 000000000 K57048000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:Limited red colored vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jackets. Includes digital download. 2017 release, the sophomore album...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:Limited red colored vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jackets. Includes digital download. 2017 release, the sophomore album from the alt-rock outfit. Bleachers is the official stage name of songwriter and record producer Jack Antonoff, who is also part of the bands Steel Train and Fun. Bleachers' pop music was heavily influenced by the late '80s, early '90s and the high school-based films of John Hughes while still using modern production techniques. Bleachers' full-length album Strange Desire was released July 15, 2014, from RCA Records. On September 25, 2015, Bleachers released Terrible Thrills, Vol. 2, a sequel to Strange Desire with songs from Strange Desire being covered by numerous artists with modified tunes. The band featured as the fictional band Baby Goya and The Nuclear Winters in the 2015 film Hello, My Name Is Doris.;Track List:1. Dream of Mickey Mantle;2. Goodmorning;3. Hate That You Know Me;4. Don't Take the Money;5. Everybody Lost Somebody;6. All My Heroes;7. Let's Get Married;8. Goodbye;9. I Miss Those Days;10. Nothing Is U;11. I'm Ready to Move On/Mickey Mantle Reprise;12. Foreign Girls;Special Attributes:RED, COLORED VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.