- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bleeding Through - Love Will Kill All
- Write a Review
- L27898 000000000 L27898000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/25/2018;Notes:Bleeding Through is one of the most important bands to take the mixture of metal and hardcore to international prominen...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/25/2018;Notes:Bleeding Through is one of the most important bands to take the mixture of metal and hardcore to international prominence in the last decade. Whether touring with Ozzfest (twice) as well as Vans Warped Tour, MTV's "Headbanger's Ball: The Tour" and with Slayer, Marilyn Manson, AFI, HIM, Machine Head, Senses Fail, Parkway Drive and more. They have been featured on the cover of Revolver (twice), Metal Edge, Outburn, Under The Volcano and Chord. - - Bleeding Through is one of the most important bands to take the mixture of metal and hardcore to international prominence in the last decade, touring with Slayer, Bullet For My Valentine, Machine Head, Marilyn Manson, AFI, HIM, Cradle Of Filth, Ozzfest, Vans Warped Tour and MTV2's Headbanger's Ball: The Tour. They have been featured on the cover of Revolver (twice), Metal Edge, Outburn, Under The Volcano and Chord. The group emerged from the underground to sell a combined 300,000 albums.;Track List:1. Side A Darkness a Feeling I Know;2. Fade Into the Ash;3. End Us;4. Cold World;5. Dead Eyes;6. Buried;7. No Friends;8. Set Me Free;9. No One from Nowhere;10. Remains;11. Slave;12. Life;13. Side B
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.