- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blind Guardian - Beyond the Red Mirror
- Write a Review
- #K71020 000000000 K71020000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:Beyond the Red Mirror is the tenth studio album by German power metal band Blind Guardian, released on January 30, 2015...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:Beyond the Red Mirror is the tenth studio album by German power metal band Blind Guardian, released on January 30, 2015 through Nuclear Blast. It is the band's first album since 2010's At the Edge of Time, marking the longest gap between two studio albums in their career (being three days longer than the gap between 2002's A Night at the Opera and 2006's A Twist in the Myth). It is also their first album without former session member Oliver Holzwarth on bass guitar since 1995's Imaginations from the Other Side. "Twilight of the Gods" was released a single to promote this album. A concept album and a sequel to Imaginations from the Other Side, Beyond the Red Mirror has been described by Hansi Kürsch as "A story between science fiction and fantasy. [...] The two worlds described have changed dramatically for the worse since then. While there used to be several passages between the worlds, there is only one gate left now: The Red Mirror. It has to be found at any cost.";Track List:1. The Ninth Wave;2. Twilight of the Gods;3. Prophecies;4. At the Edge of Time;5. Ashes of Eternity;6. The Holy Grail;7. The Throne;8. Sacred Mind;9. Miracle Machine;10. The Grand Parade;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.