- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blind Pilot - And Then Like Lions
- Write a Review
- K58857 000000000 K58857000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/12/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 album form the Portland, OR-based band. Blind Pilot turns loss into inspiration on it's...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/12/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 album form the Portland, OR-based band. Blind Pilot turns loss into inspiration on it's album And Then Like Lions (ATO Records). Written and composed by Israel Nebeker over the course of three years, the record is a transcendent, cathartic response to the loss of his father and end of a 13-year relationship. Blind Pilot teamed up with producer Tucker Martine (The Decemberists, Neko Case, My Morning Jacket) and the album was mixed by Peter Katis (The National, Interpol, Kurt Vile). Blind Pilot began in 2007 when Israel (vocals, guitar) and Ryan (drums) embarked on a West Coast bicycle tour playing mostly to unfamiliar listeners at small-town venues. The band now exists as a 6-piece ensemble. In the years since it's inception, the band has toured with various world-renowned musicians including The Decemberists, Josh Ritter, The Low Anthem, Laura Viers and Andrew Bird and have appeared at the Sasquatch! Music Festival, Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits and the Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.