- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blind Willie McTell - Atlanta Twelve String
- Write a Review
- #K65229 000000000 K65229000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/18/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Blind Willie McTell was a Piedmont blues and ragtime sin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/18/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Blind Willie McTell was a Piedmont blues and ragtime singer and guitarist. He played with a fluid, syncopated finger-style guitar technique, common among many exponents of Piedmont blues. Unlike his contemporaries, he came to use twelve-string guitars exclusively. McTell was also an adept slide guitarist, unusual among ragtime bluesmen. His vocal style, a smooth and often laid-back tenor, differed greatly from many of the harsher voices of Delta bluesmen such as Charley Patton. McTell's influence extended over a wide variety of artists, including the Allman Brothers Band, who covered his 'Statesboro Blues' and Bob Dylan, who paid tribute to him in his 1983 song 'Blind Willie McTell', the refrain of which is 'And I know no one can sing the blues like Blind Willie McTell'. Other artists influenced by McTell include Taj Mahal, Alvin Youngblood Hart, Ralph McTell, Chris Smither and the White Stripes.;Track List:1. Kill It Kid;2. The Razor Ball;3. Little Delia;4. Broke Down Engine Blues;5. Dying Crapshooter's Blues;6. Pinetop's Boogie Woogie;7. Blues Around Midnight;8. Last Dime Blues;9. On the Cooling Board;10. Motherless Children Have a Hard Time;11. I Got to Cross the River Jordan;12. You Got to Die;13. Ain't It Grand to Live a Christian;14. Pearly Gates;15. Soon This Morning
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.