- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
blink-182 - Blink 182
- Write a Review
- #K62583 000000000 K62583000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:Limited double pink colored vinyl LP pressing. blink-182's eponymous fifth studio album was released in 2003 following ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:Limited double pink colored vinyl LP pressing. blink-182's eponymous fifth studio album was released in 2003 following the group's hiatus and involvement in various side projects such as Box Car Racer and Transplants. Recorded with longtime producer Jerry Finn, the album marks a departure from their earlier work, with experimental elements creeping into their usual pop-punk sound, inspired by both fatherhood and their work away from the group. The songwriting is both more personal and explores darker terrain, touching upon the realities of maturity and hardships. The track, "All Of This," features vocals by Robert Smith of The Cure, one of Mark Hoppus' musical idols and an obvious inspiration throughout the record. The album spawned four singles, including "I Miss You," which hit No. 1 on Billboard's Modern Rock Tracks chart and album opener "Feeling This" which climbed to No. 2. The album debuted at No. 3 on the Billboard 200 and has sold over 7.5 million copies worldwide to date. Blink 182 would serve as the group's last studio release for nearly a decade.;Track List:1. Feeling This;2. Obvious;3. I Miss You;4. Violence;5. Stockholm Syndrome Interlude;6. Stockholm Syndrome;7. Down;8. The Fallen Interlude;9. Go;10. Asthenia;11. Always;12. Easy Target;13. All of This;14. Here's Your Letter;15. I'm Lost Without You
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.