- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
blink-182 - Cheshire Cat
- Write a Review
- K57448 000000000 K57448000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Cheshire Cat is the debut studio album by pop punk band blink-182. Recorded at Westbeach Recorders i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Cheshire Cat is the debut studio album by pop punk band blink-182. Recorded at Westbeach Recorders in Los Angeles and produced by Otis Barthoulameu and the band themselves, the album was released on February 17, 1995 through local independent record label Cargo Music. The trio, composed of guitarist Tom DeLonge, bassist Mark Hoppus, and drummer Scott Raynor, formed in 1992 and recorded three demos that impressed the San Diego-based Cargo. In addition, their reputation as an irreverent local live act at venues such as SOMA alerted the label, which was trying to expand into different genres. Ten Foot Pole member Steve Kravac engineered the recording and advised the trio to record additional overdubs. As such, the band spent an additional week re-recording several tracks at Santee, California's Doubletime Studios. The record was originally released with the band's name as Blink, until an Irish band of the same name threatened legal action, after which the band appended "-182" to the end of their name.;Track List:1. Carousel;2. M+M's;3. Fentoozler;4. Touchdown Boy;5. Strings;6. Peggy Sue;7. Sometimes;8. Does My Breath Smell?;9. Cacophony;10. TV;11. Toast and Bananas;12. Wasting Time;13. Romeo and Rebecca;14. Ben Wah Balls;15. Just About Done;16. Depends
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.