- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blink 182 - Dude Ranch
- Write a Review
- #K55574 000000000 K55574000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Dude Ranch is the second studio album by Blink-182. Recorded at Big Fish Studios in Encinitas, Calif...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Dude Ranch is the second studio album by Blink-182. Recorded at Big Fish Studios in Encinitas, California with producer Mark Trombino, the album was released in the United States on June 17, 1997, jointly through independent label Cargo Music and major label MCA Records. MCA signed the band in 1996 following moderate sales of their debut Cheshire Cat (1995) and growing popularity of the trio in Australia. Dude Ranch was the band's final recording released on Cargo and their last with original drummer Scott Raynor before he was dismissed from the band in 1998. The band recorded the album during the winter of 1996-1997. With lyrical material written on the band's nonstop tours over the previous years, as well as completed songs, the band recorded with Trombino in sessions that lasted for five weeks.;Track List:1. Pathetic;2. Voyeur;3. Dammit;4. Boring;5. Dick Lips;6. Waggy;7. Enthused;8. Untitled;9. Apple Shampoo;10. Emo;11. Josie;12. A New Hope;13. Degenerate;14. Lemmings;15. I'm Sorry/ Dog Lapping
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.