- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blink 182 - Greatest Hits
- Write a Review
- K57441 000000000 K57441000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2017;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket with 11" X 11" insert. Greatest Hits is the first collection from ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2017;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket with 11" X 11" insert. Greatest Hits is the first collection from Blink-182. It was released on October 31, 2005 by Geffen Records. Greatest Hits was created by Geffen shortly after the band's February 2005 breakup, termed an "indefinite hiatus" by the label. The compilation collects the band's most successful singles with one new song and a non-album track. The collection covers tracks from the band's debut album Cheshire Cat (1995) to their most recent studio effort to that time, Blink-182 (2003). Greatest Hits features numerous hit singles by the band, including "Dammit", "What's My Age Again?", "All the Small Things", "The Rock Show", "First Date", "Feeling This" and "I Miss You". The B-side "Not Now", which was recorded during the Blink-182 sessions, makes it's first appearance on this compilation and was released as it's lead single a cover of "Another Girl, Another Planet" by the Only Ones was sent to radio as an airplay single. Greatest Hits peaked at #6 on the Billboard 200 album chart.;Track List:1. Carousel;2. M+M's;3. Dammit;4. Josie;5. What's My Age Again?;6. All the Small Things;7. Adam's Song;8. Man Overboard;9. The Rock Show;10. First Date;11. Stay Together for the Kids;12. Feeling This;13. I Miss You;14. Down;15. Always;16. Not Now;17. Another Girl Another Planet
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.