- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blink 182 - Neighborhoods
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K55575 000000000 K55575000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Neighborhoods is the sixth studio album by Blink-182, released September 27, 2011 through DGC...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Neighborhoods is the sixth studio album by Blink-182, released September 27, 2011 through DGC Records and Interscope Records. Their first album of new material in eight years (the longest gap between albums to date), it's recording followed the band's breakup and later reconciliation. Due to conflicts within the trio, the band entered an "indefinite hiatus" in 2005 and the members explored various side-projects. After two separate tragedies regarding the band and their entourage, the members of the band decided to reunite in late 2008, with plans for a new album and tour. It is the first Blink-182 album produced by the band members without the help of an outside record producer, as well as the final album with Tom DeLonge before his departure in 2015.;Track List:1. Ghost on the Dance Floor;2. Natives;3. Up All Night;4. After Midnight;5. Snake Charmer;6. Heart's All Gone Interlude;7. Heart's All Gone;8. Wishing Well;9. Kaleidoscope;10. This Is Home;11. MH 4.18.2011;12. Love Is Dangerous;13. Fighting the Gravity;14. Even If She Falls
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.