- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blockhead - Funeral Balloons
- Write a Review
- #K63807 000000000 K63807000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Funeral Balloons is the 2017 album from acclaimed producer and NYC fixture Blockhead [real name Ton...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Funeral Balloons is the 2017 album from acclaimed producer and NYC fixture Blockhead [real name Tony Simon]. Funeral Balloons is as bold and irreverent as the title suggests from the uplifting and energetic mood of "Bad Case of the Sundays" to the spaced out airy grooves found on "UFMOG" all the way to the 1970s car chase anthem like "Escape from NY", the songs never stop in one place. While, at it's core, Funeral Balloons doesn't stray far from the kind of music Blockhead has been making since his debut Music by Cavelight, his evolution as a producer is on full display, exploring different avenues and sounds with every new release and continuing to forge his own lane between the worlds of hip-hop and electronic music.;Track List:1. The Chuckles;2. Bad Case of the Sundays;3. Ufomg;4. Zip It;5. Gobsmacked;6. Your Mom Is Mad High;7. Festival Paramedics;8. Cop Rock;9. Uncleback;10. MacGruber;11. Escape from NY;12. Funeral Balloons
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.