- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blondie - The Hunter
- Write a Review
- #K63914 000000000 K63914000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP repressing of this classic album from the new wave icons. The Hunter is the sixth studio album b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP repressing of this classic album from the new wave icons. The Hunter is the sixth studio album by Blondie, released in May 1982. It was recorded in the fall of 1981 and January and February 1982. The Hunter was Blondie's last album of new material until 1999's No Exit. The Hunter is loosely a concept album based on the theme: searching, pursuing, and hunting. Tracks on the album include Jimmy Destri's Motown pastiche "Danceway", while "Dragonfly" has a science-fiction theme to it's lyrics about a race in space. "The Beast" deals with Deborah Harry's experiences of becoming a public figure: "I am the center of attraction, by staying off the streets". "English Boys" is Harry and Chris Stein's melancholy tribute to "those English boys who had long hair", The Beatles, recorded the year after John Lennon's assassination in New York City, describing the innocence and idealism of the 60's, while "War Child" references military conflicts in Cambodia and the Middle East. The album concludes with a cover version of Smokey Robinson's "The Hunter Gets Captured by the Game", originally recorded by The Marvelettes in 1967.;Track List:1. Orchid Club 5:45;2. Island of Lost Souls 4:42;3. Dragonfly 6:00;4. For Your Eyes Only 3:07;5. The Beast 4:54;6. War Child 4:00;7. Little Ceasar 3:00;8. Danceway 3:19;9. (Can I) Find the Right Words (To Say) 3:07;10. English Boys 3:49;11. The Hunter Gets Captured By the Game 3:37;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.