- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blondie - The Old Waldorf, SF CA 21 September 1977 - Early and Late Shows
- Write a Review
- #K76422 000000000 K76422000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/24/2015;Notes:Less than a year after the release of their debut album, Blondie were reaching their peak as a pop-punk band. They play...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/24/2015;Notes:Less than a year after the release of their debut album, Blondie were reaching their peak as a pop-punk band. They played almost everything from that self-titled debut LP at these two shows at the Old Waldorf, San Francisco, in September 1977, as well as previewing most of their follow-up, 1978's Plastic Letters. The performance, originally broadcast on KSAN-FM, also includes surprise covers of songs by The Rolling Stones, The Yardbirds, The Runaways, The Doors, and Iggy Pop that did not make their studio releases. The complete broadcast is presented here in digitally remastered sound with background liners.;Track List:1. A1. Warm Up;2. A2. My Obsession;3. A3. Kung Fu Girl;4. A4. in the Sun;5. A5. Little Girl Lies;6. A6. You Look Good in Blue;7. A7. Man Overboard;8. A8. in the Flesh;9. A9. Shark in Jet's Clothing;10. B1. Rifle Range;11. B2. Detroit 442;12. B3. X-Offender;13. B4. Rip Her to Shreds;14. B5. Band Intros;15. B6. Funtime;16. B7. Kidnapper;17. B8. Exit;18. C1. X-Offender;19. C2. Youth Nabbed As Sniper;20. C3. Fan Mail;21. C4. Cautious Lip;22. C5. I'm on E;23. C6. Detroit 442;24. C7. I Didn't Have the Nerve to Say No;25. C8. Bermuda Triangle Blues;26. D1. (I'm Always Touched By Your) Presence Dear;27. D2. Contact in Red Square;28. D3. Shark in Jet's Clothing;29. D4. in the Sun;30. D5. Heart Full of Soul;31. D6. Playing with Fire;32. D7. Moonlight Drive
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.