- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blood Farmers - Headless Eyes
- Write a Review
- #K78215 000000000 K78215000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP Pressing. Influenced By the Downer-Rock of Black Sabbath and the Psychedelic Horror Films of the '60's and '70...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP Pressing. Influenced By the Downer-Rock of Black Sabbath and the Psychedelic Horror Films of the '60's and '70's, the Band Released It's First Demo, Permanent Brain Damage, on Cassette in 1991. The Recording Became An Underground Hit Among Doom Metal Fans and Established Blood Farmers As a Cult Band in the Genre. Interest in Blood Farmers Had Grown Through the Years Since the Band Dissolved But It Began Tracking Their New Album, Headless Eyes. Released on CD in March 2014 on the Band's Resurrection Productions Label, Headless Eyes Is Both a Doom-Filled Follow-Up to Their Two Previous Efforts and An Expansion Into New Territory. This Album Has Been Lauded By Fans from Around the World, Many Feel That the New Material Is Blood Farmers' Best to Date.;Track List:1. Gut Shot 6:17;2. Headless Eyes 10:49;3. The Creeper 4:51;4. Thousand-Yard Stare 6:34;5. Night Of The Sorcerers 10:15;6. The Road Leads To Nowhere 5:59
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.