- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blood Ritual - Black Grimoire
- Write a Review
- #K75693 000000000 K75693000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:Limited picture disc vinyl pressing. 2005 album from the Portland-based death metal band. Hailing from the festering, o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:Limited picture disc vinyl pressing. 2005 album from the Portland-based death metal band. Hailing from the festering, once-grunge-filled bowels of Seattle, Blood Ritual was originally formed in 1991 by Tim Bishop, a member of the Church of Satan, as a band called Impiety and dedicated to authentic Satanism. After several line-ups, four devastating songs, and a name change, in 1992 Blood Ritual was officially born. The band soon played several local shows, where they overwhelmed the fans and out-performed their headliners. Strange occurrences took place at these shows: Cars mysteriously caught fire, people's crucifixes broke and fell, and some listeners went mad and began hearing voices. Over time, some Blood Ritual members began experiencing strange things, such as visions. Blood Ritual would go on to play with headlining bands such as Incantation, Obituary, and Six Feet Under. Recorded at the Autopsy Room and mastered at Nettleingham Audio, Black Grimoire was hailed as even more of a classic than it's predecessor, and rightly so.;Track List:1. Invocation of Satan;2. Statement of Baalzebub;3. Necromancy;4. Ritual of Lust;5. Destruction Ritual;6. Hand of Glory;7. Summoning the Unholy War;8. Ur Song;9. Creation of Lilin;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, PICTURE DISC VINYL LP
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.