- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blood & Sweat & Tears - B, S and T 4
- Write a Review
- #L01508 000000000 L01508000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram blue colored audiophile vinyl LP pressing in a tri-fold cover. The legendary Blood, Sweat & Tears set ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram blue colored audiophile vinyl LP pressing in a tri-fold cover. The legendary Blood, Sweat & Tears set the music world on fire back in the late-'60s with their hypnotic blend of rock, jazz, and soul, augmented with brilliant and skillful musicianship. Bursting on the scene initially with The Blues Project's Al Kooper (vocals, guitars/keyboards) and Steve Katz, their auspicious debut Child Is A Father To The Man served as a huge catalyst for things to come. For their next three self-titled albums, Canadian vocalist supreme David Clayton-Thomas would take the band to the top of all the popular music charts with a plethora of hit singles. The last in that procession was their 1971 Top 10 album Blood, Sweat & Tears 4, which was Clayton Thomas' final effort with the band before embarking on a solo career although he would return three records later for 1975's New City. The 12-track affair marked the end of an unprecedented run for the band and boasts the Top 40 hit "Go Down Gamblin" and fellow charter "Lisa, Listen to Me" while former member Al Kooper even contributes the cut "John the Baptist (Holy John)" to the proceedings.;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.