- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bloodbath - Fathomless Mastery
- Write a Review
- #K71286 000000000 K71286000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:The Fathomless Mastery, is the third full length album by the Swedish Death Metal band Bloodbath. It is their first ful...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:The Fathomless Mastery, is the third full length album by the Swedish Death Metal band Bloodbath. It is their first full length release to feature the new guitarist Per 'Sodomizer' Eriksson on it's 11 new tracks. Former Scar Symmetry vocalist Christian Žlvestam did guest vocals on track 6, "Iesous." The album generally revolves around anti-Christian themes, the last few songs detailing an apocalyptic event resulting in Hell on Earth. 'Bloodbath have been responsible for some of the finest Swedish Death Metal of the last decade.' per Metal Hammer. Formed in 1998 with a mutual fascination for the glory days of Death Metal, the band's line up has changed and evolved throughout the years, featuring the elite of Swedish Metal. The next chapter of this brutal saga arrives on with the release of the 2008 studio album, The Fathomless Mastery. Hints of what the album may possess were provided by Unblessing The Purity, the mini-album released earlier this year on Peaceville Records. Described by Metal Hammer as 'a near-flawless celebration of Swedish brutality'.;Track List:1. At the Behest of Their Death;2. Process of Disillumination;3. Slaughtering the Will to Live;4. Mock the Cross;5. Treasonous;6. Iesous;7. Drink from the Cup of Heresy;8. Devouring the Feeble;9. Earthrot;10. Hades Rising;11. Wretched Human Mirror
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.