- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bloodbath - Grand Morbid Funeral
- Write a Review
- #K71177 000000000 K71177000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:Bloodbath is a titan of death metal from Stockholm, Sweden, notable for the inclusion of Katatonia and Opeth members. F...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:Bloodbath is a titan of death metal from Stockholm, Sweden, notable for the inclusion of Katatonia and Opeth members. Formed in 1998 with a mutual fascination for horror & the glory days of death metal (especially the old Florida & Stockholm Sunlight scenes), the band has remained a leading light of extreme metal since their Breeding Death EP was unleashed back in 2000, and a formidable force for 15 years, further cemented by their devastating and most successful album to date The Fathomless Mastery in 2008. Recorded once again at Ghost Ward Studios and the City of Glass Studios in Stockholm, and mixed by David Castillo, Grand Morbid Funeral, Bloodbath's fourth full length studio release, is undoubtedly the band's darkest and dirtiest opus yet an organic collection of filth ridden tracks straight from the grave, boldly eschewing the approach of somewhat over produced modern death metal in favor of something altogether more rotten to the bone.;Track List:1. Let The Stillborn Come To Me;2. Total Death Exhumed;3. Anne;4. Church Of Vastitas;5. Famine Of God’s Word;6. Mental Abortion;7. Beyond Cremation;8. His Infernal Necropsy;9. Unite In Pain;10. My Torturer;11. Grand Morbid Funeral
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.