- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bloodhound Gang - One Fierce Beer Coaster
- Write a Review
- #K56778 000000000 K56778000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Limited yellow colored vinyl LP pressing. The monster hit "Fire Water Burn" propelled the second album by punk-pop pran...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Limited yellow colored vinyl LP pressing. The monster hit "Fire Water Burn" propelled the second album by punk-pop pranksters Bloodhound Gang from frat-house obscurity into the pop mainstream. A downright party record, the genre-bending band fronted by Jimmy Pop defied all critics by refusing to compromise their sound and it was their first to feature Michael "Spanky G" Guthier on drums, "Evil" Jared Hasselhoff on bass, and DJ Q-Ball on the turntables. With lyrics full of perverted innuendo and toilet-humor served on a bedding of simple punky chords, One Fierce Beer Coaster was just what the kids in 1996 needed. The album even sports a sublime cover version of RUN-DMC's "It's Tricky" for good measure.;Track List:1. Kiss Me Where It Smells Funny;2. Lift Your Head Up High (And Blow Your Brains Out);3. Fire Water Burn;4. Yellow Fever;5. I Wish I Was Queer So I Could Get Chicks;6. Why's Everybody Always Pickin' on Me;7. It's Tricky;8. Asleep at the Wheel;9. Shut Up;10. Your Only Friends Are Make Believe;11. Boom;12. Going Nowhere Slow;13. Reflections of Remoh
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.