- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bloodloss - Bloodloss
- Write a Review
- #K76651 000000000 K76651000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/28/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Traversing the diverse and weird underbelly of post punk Australia, Adelaide's Bloodloss carved out ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/28/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Traversing the diverse and weird underbelly of post punk Australia, Adelaide's Bloodloss carved out it's own strange and lasting musical path. Originally formed in Sydney in 1982 by Renestair E.J., Sharron Weatherill and Jim Selene, by 1986 Bloodloss had already gone through numerous line-ups, a name change (Zulu Rattle) and eventual break-up. Reuniting in Adelaide with new and former members, including local drummer Martin Bland, Adelaide's Greasy Pop Records released their first two full-length outings: 1986's Bloodloss (Self-titled) and Human Skin Suit (1988). These releases were the only recordings to feature a female lead vocalist in Sharron Weatherill. Bloodloss is a lo-fi cacophony of angular post punk, peppered with free-form mayhem and grungy backbeats, and fits nicely among the output of other Australian bands of the time. Listening to this incarnation of Bloodloss, it seems not surprising that legendary Seattle growler Mark Arm would later join the mix and help propel the band through much of the '90s.;Track List:1. A1. Whistle Dixie;2. A2. Red Sea;3. A3. Dark Boy;4. A4. Can't Float in My Boat;5. A5. Drag the Lake;6. B6. Come Down and Dance;7. B7. What's Your Secret;8. B8. Jimmy Drove a Dream;9. B9. Pigeon Toed Bantam;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.