- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blow - Paper Television
- Write a Review
- #K66082 000000000 K66082000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/24/2006;Notes:The Blow's songs are light enough to sail easily through the air, landing simultaneously on the turntable of a London D...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/24/2006;Notes:The Blow's songs are light enough to sail easily through the air, landing simultaneously on the turntable of a London DJ, in your mom's car stereo, and in the iPod of a middle school'er in study hall. However, they're somehow heavy enough to stick around, laying in your mind long after their new album is over. No-wave and glitch-hop, club anthems, and doo-wop all party together in the architecture created by the Blow's sound.;Track List:1. Pile of Gold;2. Parentheses;3. Big U;4. Long List of Girls;5. Bonjour Jeune Fille;6. Babay (Eat a Critter Feel It's Wrath);7. Eat Your Heart Up;8. Pardon Me;9. Fists Up;10. True Affection
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.