- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blue Heaven - Volume One
- L27775 000000000 L27775000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/15/2018;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. Growing is a running theme for Blue Heaven. Not only is it the powerful first single...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/15/2018;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing. Growing is a running theme for Blue Heaven. Not only is it the powerful first single from the debut LP Volume One, it also represents a state of mind for the indie rock quartet hailing from Maryland. In "Growing," the song is about playing the victim and then realizing it takes two to make a relationship work as exhibited with the striking line "your lies are no better than mine." Spawned from the ashes of regional hardcore and punk bands from their younger days, the members of Blue Heaven traded blaring guitars and blasting drums for a more refined sound while still showcasing their energetic past. Volume One is a 12 track journey through frontman Levi Miller's mind as he deals with heartache, regret, and passion. Self-recorded and self-produced over two years, the listener is dealt with the ebbs and flows of Miller's inner turmoil during the recording process. Where a record contains the energy of a song, the stage is a limitless platform for Blue Heaven to radiate their power.;Track List:1. Goodthings;2. Growing;3. Affection;4. Shade;5. Patience;6. Lists;7. Second Guessing;8. Assumptions;9. Anymore;10. Lullaby;11. Badthings;12. What's Worse;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.