- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blue House - Suppose
- Write a Review
- #K84582 000000000 K84582000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 2016 release. Subtle, elliptical and ambiguous, Suppose is the debut full-length from...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 2016 release. Subtle, elliptical and ambiguous, Suppose is the debut full-length from London based duo Blue House. The album presents us with a world of haunted pop - songs about people just departed, places just left, and events just witnessed. It is a world in which an under-the-surface quotidian terror might make strange all sorts of objects: Playstation games, postcards, grasshoppers, euphoniums all find their way on to the record. The band in earnest probably began with a drunken duet of Patsy Cline's 'Walking In The Moonlight', sang on top of a rickety table at a house party in 2015. Something of that country sensibility remains in songs like 'Ear To The Door', that has Ursula and James harmonize a song about domesticity and wandering, a theme that resurfaces throughout the record ('John the Unready/had a little baby girl last night/now he's halfway across the countryside/saying something's calling me.');Track List:1. Found My Limit;2. John the Unready;3. Hot Air Balloons;4. Museum Workers;5. Ear to the Door;6. Simple Song;7. Albert Played the Euphonium;8. January the Tenth;9. Weatherman;10. Lay Down;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.