- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blue Oyster Cult - Agents of Fortune-40Th Anniversary Edition
- Write a Review
- #K60149 000000000 K60149000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/18/2016;Notes:Limited edition 180 gram colored vinyl LP pressing. Blue Oyster Cult's fourth album, Agents Of Fortune was originally r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/18/2016;Notes:Limited edition 180 gram colored vinyl LP pressing. Blue Oyster Cult's fourth album, Agents Of Fortune was originally released in 1976 and went on to achieve platinum sales status on the strength of the hit single "(Don't Fear) The Reaper" which was the band's biggest hit. Nothing Blue Oyster Cult had produced previously prepared listeners for the level of sophistication the group found on Agents of Fortune and it's both an essential document of the band and '70s rock in general. Where their previous efforts lyrically embodied themes of corruption, evil and socio-political decay, Agents of Fortune takes root in more concrete urban images (off-center for sure) and images more tangible than the obtuse pictures the band had painted before. Tinged with a more commercial sound that preserves the band's heavy metal base while exploring new and varied musical forms, Agents of Fortune is easily the most ambitious album of the Cult's brilliant career!;Track List:1. This Ain't the Summer of Love;2. True Confessions;3. (Don't Fear) the Reaper;4. E.T.I. (Extra Terrestrial Intelligence);5. The Revenge of Vera Gemini (With Patti Smith);6. Sinful Love;7. Tattoo Vampire;8. Morning Final;9. Tenderloin;10. Debbie Denise;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.