- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blue Rodeo - 1000 Arms
- Write a Review
- K63006 000000000 K63006000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The definition of a rebel is someone who goes against the grain. For close to thirty years now, Blue...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The definition of a rebel is someone who goes against the grain. For close to thirty years now, Blue Rodeo has taken the road less traveled - and succeeded far beyond anyone s expectations. The band emerged in the early 80's as a countrified rock band in the era of hair metal and glossy pop. Despite sticking out like a sore thumb (or maybe because of it), their single "Try" became omni-present on radio across Canada and set in motion a three decade long career of headlining every club, theatre and arena in Canada. In 1993, when grunge rock was squeezing commercial rock off the radio, they recorded their most acoustic album, Five Days In July, and scored their biggest hit selling over a half million copies of that one record alone. And now, in the digital age, Blue Rodeo has recorded 1000 Arms, an intimate album designed to be enjoyed on vinyl. Fourteen albums on, the rebels live. HIGHLIGHTS: Blue Rodeo is among the most accomplished groups Canada has produced. Members of the Canadian Music Hall of Fame and with a Star on the Walk of Fame, the band has won 12 JUNO Awards, including a record-breaking 5 Group of the Year Junos. Blue Rodeo, led by songwriter/vocalist/guitarist combo Greg Keelor and Jim Cuddy, has amassed over 4 Million units in sales, and has never released a studio album in it's 25+ year recording history that hasn't achieved a minimum Gold Sales level.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.