- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blues Traveler - Blues Traveler
- Write a Review
- #K73148 000000000 K73148000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:Extremely limited individually-numbered double colored vinyl LP pressing in gold foil-stamped packaging. Remastered for...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:Extremely limited individually-numbered double colored vinyl LP pressing in gold foil-stamped packaging. Remastered for vinyl. 1990 album by the Grammy-winning blues/rock legends. Blues Traveler were one of the progenitors of the jamband genre, the founders of the H.O.R.D.E. Tour and the architects of some of the most memorable hits of the '90s. They've sold over 10 million albums worldwide.;Track List:1. But Anyway;2. Gina;3. Mulling It Over;4. 100 Years;5. Dropping Some NYC;6. Crystal Flame;7. Slow Change;8. Warmer Days;9. Gotta Get Mean;10. Alone;11. Sweet Talking Hippie;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.