- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bob B. Soxx & the Blue Jeans - Zip-a-dee Doo Dah
- Write a Review
- #K85009 000000000 K85009000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Cornbread Records present a reissue of Bob B. Soxx & the Blue Jeans's Zip-A-Dee Doo Dah, originally released in 1963. B...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Cornbread Records present a reissue of Bob B. Soxx & the Blue Jeans's Zip-A-Dee Doo Dah, originally released in 1963. Bob B. Soxx & the Blue Jeans's star burned hot and fast, they were together only two short years, and recorded just this lone LP. But the group of Bobby Sheen, Darlene Love (of The Crystals), and Fanita James, are responsible for one of the most immortal hits of Phil Spector's career, the teen anthem "Why Do Lovers Break Each Other's Heart". Rounded out with 11 more tracks that feature the unbelievably talented team of Phil Spector's production, Jack Nitzsche's arrangements, and Billy Strange and Glen Campbell on guitar. A Spector classic, reissued here on 180 gram vinyl with download code.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.