- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bob Dylan - Bringing It All Back Home
- Write a Review
- L41728 000000000 L41728000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/08/2013;Notes:Bob Dylan - Bringing It All Back Home [2 LP] (180 Gram 45RPM Audiophile Vinyl, Limited, Numbered) - Mobile Fidelity Sou...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/08/2013;Notes:Bob Dylan - Bringing It All Back Home [2 LP] (180 Gram 45RPM Audiophile Vinyl, Limited, Numbered) - Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab - Bringing It All Back Home is the fifth studio album by American singer-songwriter Bob Dylan, released on March 22, 1965 by Columbia Records. The album is divided into an electric and an acoustic side. On side one of the original LP, Dylan is backed by an electric rock and roll band-a move that further alienated him from some of his former peers in the folk song community. Likewise, on the acoustic second side of the album, he distanced himself from the protest songs with which he had become closely identified (such as "Blowin' in the Wind" and "A Hard Rain's a-Gonna Fall"), as his lyrics continued their trend towards the abstract and personal. The album reached No. 6 on Billboard's Pop Albums chart, the first of Dylan's LPs to break into the US top 10. It also topped the UK charts later that Spring. The first track, "Subterranean Homesick Blues", became Dylan's first single to chart in the US, peaking at #39.;Track List:1. Subterranean Homesick Blues 2:17;2. She Belongs to Me 2:48;3. Maggie's Farm 3:51;4. Love Minus Zero / No Limit 2:47;5. Outlaw Blues 3:00;6. On the Road Again 2:30;7. Bob Dylan's 115th Dream 6:29;8. Mr. Tambourine Man 5:25;9. Gates of Eden 5:42;10. It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding) 7:30;11. It's All Over Now Baby Blue 4:13;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.