- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bob Dylan - Greatest Hits
- Write a Review
- K55872 000000000 K55872000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/16/2014;Notes:Bob Dylan's Greatest Hits is the first compilation album by American singer-songwriter Bob Dylan, released on March 27,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/16/2014;Notes:Bob Dylan's Greatest Hits is the first compilation album by American singer-songwriter Bob Dylan, released on March 27, 1967 on Columbia Records, original catalogue number KCS 9463. It contains every Top 40 single Dylan enjoyed through 1967. It peaked at #10 on the pop album chart in the United States, and went to #3 on the album chart in the United Kingdom. Certified five times platinum by the RIAA, it is his best-selling album in the U.S.;Track List:1. Rainy Day Women #12 35;2. Blowin' in the Wind;3. The Times They Are A-Changin';4. It Ain't Me Babe;5. Like a Rolling Stone;6. Mr. Tambourine Man;7. Subterranean Homesick Blues;8. I Want You;9. Positively 4th Street;10. Just Like a Woman
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.