- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bob Dylan - Highway 61 Revisited
- Write a Review
- L41739 000000000 L41739000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/15/2014;Notes:Highway 61 Revisited Double Vinyl LP - One of the records essential to understanding the genius that is Bob Dylan. One ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/15/2014;Notes:Highway 61 Revisited Double Vinyl LP - One of the records essential to understanding the genius that is Bob Dylan. One of his most defining. An epoch not just in the career of Dylan, but in rock itself. Highway 61 Revisited was a turning point, a defining moment the point where Bob Dylan dropped the folk mystique and went straight-ahead into rock.;Track List:1. Like a Rolling Stone 5:59;2. Tombstone Blues 5:53;3. It Takes a Lot to Laugh It Takes a Train to Cry 3:25;4. From a Buick 6 3:06;5. Ballad of a Thin Man 5:48;6. Queen Jane Approximately 4:57;7. Highway 61 Revisited 03:15;8. Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues 5:08;9. Desolation Row 11:18;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.