- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bob Dylan - John Wesley Harding
- Write a Review
- #K77246 000000000 K77246000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/25/2003;Notes:In the year of psychedelia, Dylan bucked the trend with this rootsy classic. All Along the Watchtower is the highlight ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/25/2003;Notes:In the year of psychedelia, Dylan bucked the trend with this rootsy classic. All Along the Watchtower is the highlight on an album packed with amazing tracks like I Dreamed I Saw St. Augustine Dear Landlord the Wicked Messenger, and I'll Be Your Baby Tonight. This LP is the MONO version.;Track List:1. John Wesley Harding;2. As I Went Out One Morning;3. I Dreamed I Saw St. Augustine;4. All Along the Watchtower;5. Ballad of Frankie Lee and Judas Priest;6. Drifter's Escape;7. Dear Landlord;8. I Am a Lonesome Hobo;9. I Pity the Poor Immigrant;10. Wicked Messenger;11. Down Along the Cove;12. I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.