- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bob Dylan - Live In Sydney 1966
- Write a Review
- #K55952 000000000 K55952000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Import 2 x LP Pressing. 'Bob Dylan Live In Sydney 1966' is the first time that Bob Dylan's concert, recorded on April 1...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Import 2 x LP Pressing. 'Bob Dylan Live In Sydney 1966' is the first time that Bob Dylan's concert, recorded on April 13, 1966, and the at the Sydney Stadium, has been available as an official Bob Dylan release. The first concert of his 1966 World Tour outside of the US, it is being released as a one-pressing only limited edition 2LP-set. The show was originally recorded by TCN9 for TV broadcast, and is one of the only recordings from the 1966 tour that still exists in it's entirety, and also it's audio quality. Dylan is accompanied on these recordings by Robbie Robertson (guitar), Rick Danko (bass, backing vocals), Richard Manuel (piano), Garth Hudson (organ) and Mickey Jones (drums).;Track List:1. She Belongs to Me;2. Fourth Time Around;3. Visions of Johanna;4. It's All Over Now Baby Blue;5. Desolation Row;6. Just Like a Woman;7. Mr. Tambourine Man;8. Tell Me Momma;9. I Don't Believe You (She Acts Like We Never Have Met);10. Baby Let Me Follow You Down;11. Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues;12. Leopard-Skin Pill-Box Hat;13. One Too Many Mornings;14. Ballad of a Thin Man;15. Positively 4th Street
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.