- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bob Marley - Burnin
- Write a Review
- #K57885 000000000 K57885000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/25/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing including original artwork. Burnin' was the second album Bob Marley recorded for Isl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/25/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing including original artwork. Burnin' was the second album Bob Marley recorded for Island Records. The album mixes Marley's religious militancy and anthem style and features two of his biggest hits, "Get Up Stand Up" and "I Shot The Sheriff." Bob Marley was a Jamaican reggae singer, song writer, musician, and guitarist who achieved international fame and acclaim. His music in the 70s established his worldwide reputation and produced his status as one of the world's best-selling artists of all time, with sales of more than 75 million records.;Track List:1. Get Up Stand Up;2. Hallelujah Time;3. I Shot the Sheriff;4. Burnin' and Lootin';5. Put It on;6. Small Axe;7. Pass It on;8. Duppy Conqueror;9. One Foundation;10. Rastaman Chant
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.