- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bob Marley - Catch a Fire
- Write a Review
- #K57884 000000000 K57884000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/25/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing including original artwork. Catch a Fire was the major label debut for Bob Marley an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/25/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing including original artwork. Catch a Fire was the major label debut for Bob Marley and the Wailers, and it was an international success upon it's release in 1973. Although Bob Marley may have been the main voice, every member of the Wailers made valuable contributions and they were never more united in their vision and sound. Bob Marley was a Jamaican reggae singer, song writer, musician, and guitarist who achieved international fame and acclaim. His music in the 70s established his worldwide reputation and produced his status as one of the world's best-selling artists of all time, with sales of more than 75 million records.;Track List:1. Concrete Jungle 4:12;2. Slave Driver 2:54;3. 400 Years 2:45;4. Stop That Train 3:55;5. Baby We've Got a Date (Rock It Baby) 4:06;6. Stir It Up 5:30;7. Kinky Reggae 3:36;8. No More Trouble 3:56;9. Midnight Ravers 4:57
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.