- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bob Marley & the Wailers - Live '73: Paul's Mall, Boston, MA
- Write a Review
- #K61213 000000000 K61213000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/04/2016;Notes:180-gram LP with insert. In July 1973, Bob Marley and The Wailers were about to embark on their first international tou...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/04/2016;Notes:180-gram LP with insert. In July 1973, Bob Marley and The Wailers were about to embark on their first international tour to promote their latest album, Catch a Fire. Released in April 1973, it had broken into the UK and USA charts and caught the attention of influential music critics everywhere. Reggae music was on the verge of becoming a global phenomenon and The Wailers had secured a prominent role in it's delivery through Island Records founder Chris Blackwell. Before supporting roles with Bruce Springsteen and Sly and the Family Stone, the band was booked at Boston's premier jazz venue, Paul's Mall, for a week-long residency. There can be little doubt that this is a truly precious document of an iconic band in their prime, and with the inclusion of Peter Tosh and Bunny Wailer before their departure, it makes this particular broadcast all the more essential. Klondike proudly presents the entire original WBCN-FM broadcast of Bob Marley and The Wailers live at Paul's Mall in Boston, Massachusetts on July 11, 1973. Professionally remastered original broadcast with background liners and rare archival photos.;Track List:1. Intro - Lively Up Yourself;2. 400 Years;3. Stir It Up;4. Slave Driver;5. Stop That Train;6. Kinky Reggae;7. Concrete Jungle;8. Get Up Stand Up - Outro
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.