- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bob Marley & the Wailers - Soul Rebels Dub
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K59302 000000000 K59302000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:First time ever collection of the dub versions of the classic 1970 album on a limited red vinyl reverse board jacket ed...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:First time ever collection of the dub versions of the classic 1970 album on a limited red vinyl reverse board jacket edition!;Track List:1. Soul Rebel Dub;2. Try Me Dub;3. It s Alright Dub;4. No Sympathy Dub;5. Version Of Cup;6. Soul Almighty Dub;7. Rebels Hop Dub;8. Corner Stone Dub;9. 400 Years Dub;10. No Water Dub;11. Reaction Dub;12. Soul Rebels Version 4
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.