- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bob Mould - Beauty & Ruin
- Write a Review
- #K75718 000000000 K75718000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2014;Notes:Bob Mould's new album BEAUTY & RUIN is a twelve-track journey of loss, reflection, conciliation, and coming through the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2014;Notes:Bob Mould's new album BEAUTY & RUIN is a twelve-track journey of loss, reflection, conciliation, and coming through the other side. Much of BEAUTY & RUIN deals with the passing of Mould's father in October 2012, Bob's struggle to come to terms with it, himself, and his own identity and legacy, and repercussions of all of the above on his ongoing relationships in the land of the living. BEAUTY & RUIN is a challenging work of raw beauty and may well be Bob Mould's finest work since his 1989 solo debut, WORKBOOK.;Track List:1. Low Season;2. Little Glass Pill;3. I Don't Know You Anymore;4. Kid with Crooked Face;5. Nemeses Are Laughing;6. The War;7. Forgiveness;8. Hey Mr. Grey;9. Fire in the City;10. Tomorrow Morning;11. Let the Beauty Be;12. Fix It;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.