- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bob Mould - Black Sheets of Rain
- Write a Review
- #K60506 000000000 K60506000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/24/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing of this 1990 album from the alt-rock veteran. Black Sheets Of Rain, Bob Moul...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/24/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing of this 1990 album from the alt-rock veteran. Black Sheets Of Rain, Bob Mould's second solo set followed the seminal Workbook, once again completely written and produced by Mould himself. Bass and drums are provided by Tony Maimone and Anton Fier, both previously of Pere Ubu Heavier, denser and more bleak than Workbook, the album is perhaps more similar to the Hüsker Dü sound. No commercial singles were issued from the album but the catchy 'It's Too Late' was promoted to radio in the USA.;Track List:1. Hanging Tree;2. The Last Night;3. Hear Me Calling;4. Out of Your Life;5. Disappointed;6. Sacrifice - Let There Be Peace
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.