- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bob Mould - Workbook: 25th Anniversary Edition
- Write a Review
- #K60511 000000000 K60511000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/24/2015;Notes:Limited double 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing of this 1989 album including one bonus track. Alt-rock superstars Hüs...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/24/2015;Notes:Limited double 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing of this 1989 album including one bonus track. Alt-rock superstars Hüsker Dü called it a day on January 28, 1988, but the band's Bob Mould would reappear in May 1989 with his first solo album-the incredibly impassioned and personal Workbook. In addition to writing and producing the entire album, Mould sang all the vocals and played many of the instruments, sharing duties with The Golden Palominos' Anton Fier on drums, Pere Ubu's Tony Maimone (bass) and cellist Jane Scarpantoni from Tiny Lights. While always recognized as an astonishing guitarist, Mould's fretwork on Workbook traveled to levels yet unheard or imagined. The album has since taken on iconic status, recently celebrated with a spate of 25th Anniversary reissues. This edition also includes the B-side, bonus track, "All Those People Know".;Track List:1. Sunspots;2. Wishing Well;3. Heartbreak a Stranger;4. See a Little Light;5. Poison Years;6. Sinners and Their Repentances;7. Brasilia Crossed with Trenton;8. Compositions for the Young and Old;9. Lonely Afternoon;10. Dreaming I Am;11. Whichever Way the Wind Blows;12. All Those People Know
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.