- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bob Seger - Ride Out
- Write a Review
- K59154 000000000 K59154000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from the veteran rocker. 'I feel really good about this record,' says Seger. 'This album ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from the veteran rocker. 'I feel really good about this record,' says Seger. 'This album touches on how I think a lot of US feel about finding our place in a more complicated world - from how we appreciate things as simple and pure as love, to navigating through the corruption and violence that permeates the news. It sums up a lot of feelings I have about a variety of subjects.' Produced by Seger, the collection stays true to his legendary sound as he effortlessly marries rock, blues and country, yielding an album with all the hallmarks of the rocker's deep catalog of hits. RIDE OUT is Seger's first studio album since his 2006 platinum-certified FACE THE PROMISE and follows his 2011 platinum-certified release, ULTIMATE HITS: ROCK AND ROLL NEVER FORGETS.;Track List:1. Detroit Made;2. Hey Gypsy;3. The Devil's Right Hand;4. Ride Out;5. Adam and Eve;6. California Stars;7. It's Your World;8. All of the Roads;9. You Take Me in;10. Gates of Eden
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.