- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bob Seger System - 2+2=? / Ivory
- Write a Review
- L42215 000000000 L42215000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/30/2017;Notes:As the debut release under the Bob Seger System moniker, "2+2=?" is a landmark moment in the evolution and career of Bo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/30/2017;Notes:As the debut release under the Bob Seger System moniker, "2+2=?" is a landmark moment in the evolution and career of Bob Seger. Less than two years removed from his "protest against protestors" song "The Ballad of the Yellow Beret," the January 1968 release of "2+2=?" is an emotional, spirited anti-war protest delivered at the height of escalating tensions in Vietnam. Stylistically, the hypnotic, repetitive bass line is accented by a stinging fuzz guitar accompaniment, all paired with Seger's signature vocal rasp. Commercially unavailable for nearly four decades, Seger fans and record collectors alike have called for reissue for years. Third Man Records is ecstatic to partner with the Seger camp in the first-ever vinyl reissue of any Bob Seger System material. Backed with the classic track "Ivory," this 7" single will feature artwork originally used on European picture sleeves for both songs. Remastered directly from the analog tapes and cut by the aces at Capitol Mastering.;Track List:1. 2+2=?;2. Ivory;Special Attributes:BLACK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.