- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bob Theil - Songs from the Margin
- L43298 000000000 L43298000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/08/2016;Notes:Housed in deluxe tip-on LP jacket Bob Theil's self proclaimed opus, 'Songs from the Margin' was supposed to be the foll...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/08/2016;Notes:Housed in deluxe tip-on LP jacket Bob Theil's self proclaimed opus, 'Songs from the Margin' was supposed to be the follow-up album to 'So Far' which debuted in 1982. The project spanned seven years with 'Fading Ways, Fadings Faces' being written as far back as 1977, and the remainder of the album being written between 1982 and 1984. Sadly this project was finished but never went as far as being released until now. The material on 'So Far' didn't translate well to the climate of the folk club scene of that time, so the Margin songs that Bob was writing at the time (along with other material) were an effort on his part to create music that reflected his admiration for the Sandy Denny/Richard Thompson area of modernized folk and rock. It was also an attempt to have material that would be more suited to performing at folk clubs. With 'So Far' being considered one of, if not the best folk records from the 80's, this is a sure buy for many collectors. Top shelf material.;Track List:1. It's a Shame;2. Come Lay Beside Me;3. There Wasn't Time;4. D Day C Day;5. End Game;6. Another Lifetime Gone;7. Fading Ways Fading Faces;8. It's Getting Harder to Breathe;9. Border Retreat;10. Deserted Shores;11. Holy Loch;12. Time (Reprise);Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.