- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bobby Bare - The Moon Was Blue
- Write a Review
- #K73565 000000000 K73565000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/19/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2005 album from the country icon. Bobby Bare's The Moon Was Blue was his first album of new ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/19/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2005 album from the country icon. Bobby Bare's The Moon Was Blue was his first album of new material in over two decades. The album was produced by his son, indie rock and Bloodshot recording artist Bobby Bare, Jr. As well as Mark Nevers (Lambchop, Calexico). The Moon Was Blue stays true to Bobby Bare's country roots with lazy waltzes and lap-steel but also incorporates distorted guitars, spacey atmospheres, strings, horns, and haunting background vocals. The result is a progressive country album that's rooted in '70s retro tradition. Recording since the late '50s, Bare's first hit single was a demo he had recorded for Bill Parsons. The label released Bobby's demo instead yet mistakenly credited the single to Parsons. Thankfully, his big break came in 1962 and he never looked back.;Track List:1. Are You Sincere 4:17;2. I Am An Island 4:18;3. Everybody's Talkin' 3:10;4. Yesterday When I Was Young 3:35;5. Love Letters in the Sand 2:40;6. The Ballad of Lucy Jordan 4:16;7. My Heart Cries for You 1:20;8. It's All in the Game 2:45;9. Shine on Harvest Moon 2:47;10. Am I That Easy to Forget 2:50;11. Fellow Travelers 4:17;Special Attributes:BLUE, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.