- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bobby "Blue" Bland - Further on Up the Road
- Write a Review
- #K77164 000000000 K77164000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. This 2016 compilation from Southern Routes presents a powerful set of Bobby Blue Bland's subl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. This 2016 compilation from Southern Routes presents a powerful set of Bobby Blue Bland's sublime recordings for Don Robey's Houston TX-based, Duke Records, originally released from 1955 through the end of 1962. During this term his music was a tour de force, Bland's powerhouse vocals backed by savage, slashing guitars. He delivered hit after hit and by 1961 with the release of his legendary LP Two Steps From The Blues (included herein) Bobby Bland had redefined Texas electric blues and Southern soul simultaneously. This is excellent, essential music - without a doubt, some of the greatest blues and soul material ever recorded. 32 tracks.;Track List:1. It's My Life Baby;2. Time Out;3. You've Got Bad Intentions;4. I Work Up Screaming;5. I Don't Believe;6. I Learned My Lesson;7. Don't Want No Woman;8. I Smell Trouble;9. Bobby's Blues;10. Loan Me a Helping Hand;11. Little Boy Blue;12. You Got Me (Where You Want Me);13. Farther Up the Road;14. I'm Not Ashamed;15. I'll Take Care of You;16. Cry Cry Cry;17. I Pity the Fool;18. Two Steps from the Blues;19. How Does a Cheatin' Woman Feel;20. St. James Infirmary;21. Stormy Monday Blues;22. I've Just Got to Forget You;23. Ain't That Lovin' You;24. I've Been Wrong So Long;25. Who Will the Next Fool Be;26. Turn on Your Love Light;27. Your Friends;28. Yield Not to Temptation;29. The Feeling Is Gone;30. 36-22-36;31. Call on Me;32. That's the Way Love Is
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.