- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bobby Charles - Bobby Charles
- Write a Review
- #K56346 000000000 K56346000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/18/2014;Notes:Limited 180 gm vinyl LP housed in an expanded gatefold tip-on jacket. Digitally remastered edition of this 1972 album f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/18/2014;Notes:Limited 180 gm vinyl LP housed in an expanded gatefold tip-on jacket. Digitally remastered edition of this 1972 album from the Swamp Rock pioneer. Bobby Charles wrote the early Rock 'n' Roll classic "See You Later, Alligator" (best known via the version by Bill Haley And the Comets). Another early gem penned by Bobby Charles was 'Walking to New Orleans' as recorded by Fats Domino. But the main reason that musicians like Andy Cabic of Vetiver sing his praises (and cover his songs) is for Bobby's 1972 self-titled album released on Bearsville. A virtual who's who of classic Roots Rock - the album features 10 Bobby Charles classics supported by the likes of Rick Danko, Levon Helm, Garth Hudson, and Richard Manuel of the Band, long time Neil Young sidekick Ben Keith, Bob Dylan's former running mate Bob Neuwirth, session maverick Amos Garrett, the esteemed Dr. John, Geoff Muldaur and several others.;Track List:1. Street People;2. Long Face;3. I Must Be in a Good Place Now;4. Save Me Jesus;5. He's Got All the Whiskey;6. Small Town Talk;7. Let Yourself Go;8. Grow Too Old;9. I'm That Way;10. Tennessee Blues;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, REMASTERED, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.