- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bobby Hutcherson - Happenings
- Write a Review
- K59049 000000000 K59049000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. A Blue Note essential, Happenings is part of the Blue Note 75 anniversary vinyl reissue camp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. A Blue Note essential, Happenings is part of the Blue Note 75 anniversary vinyl reissue campaign - featuring 100 titles. Key to the initiative is high quality audio at affordable prices. Happenings was originally released in 1967 on Blue Note. Features six compositions by Hutcherson and one by Herbie Hancock. Bobby Hutcherson is a jazz vibraphone and marimba player. He has influenced younger vibraphonists including Steve Nelson, Joe Locke and Stefon Harris.;Track List:1. Aquarian Moon;2. Bouquet;3. Rojo;4. Maiden Voyage;5. Head Start;6. When You Are Near;7. The Omen
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.