- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bobby Womack - Fly Me To The Moon
- Write a Review
- K62139 000000000 K62139000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/28/2016;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing. 1968's Fly Me To The Moon was Womack's first solo long-player, after a decade of forging a sin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/28/2016;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing. 1968's Fly Me To The Moon was Womack's first solo long-player, after a decade of forging a singular path as R&B morphed into soul music, first with the Sam Cooke-sponsored Valentinos, and subsequently as a songwriter and guitarist for the likes of Wilson Pickett. Indeed, the album features Womack's version of Pickett's 'Midnight Mover,' along with very groovy interpretations of 'California Dreamin' (a small hit at the time),' 'Moonlight In Vermont,' and the title cut. But it is the singers own superlative material - 'What Is This,' 'Somebody Special,' 'Take Me' - that shines best on this fantastic debut, produced by the estimable Chips Moman at his American Studios facility in Memphis, utilizing one of the finest session crews in southern soul.;Track List:1. Fly Me to the Moon (In Other Words);2. Baby! You Oughta Think It Over;3. I'm a Midnight Mover;4. What Is This;5. Somebody Special;6. Take Me;7. Moonlight in Vermont;8. Love the Time Is Now;9. I'm in Love;10. California Dreamin';11. No Money in My Pocket;12. Lillie Mae;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.